A Report into the practices of professional artists from immigrant and traveller backgrounds was launched on May 7 2013.
The research examines the many challenges and barriers that artists from immigrant, new communities and Traveller backgrounds face as they attempt to build careers in the arts and culture sector in Ireland.
The Report was commissioned by New Communities Partnership, South Dublin County Council Arts Office and Social Inclusion Units, Dublin City County
Social inclusion Unit, and Tallaght Community Arts and the Arts Council Local Partnership Scheme.
New Communities Partnership AGM took place on Saturday May 11 2013. Many thanks to all member organisations nationwide who travelled to Dublin.
The two keynote speeches were delivered by Issah Huseini, CEO, New Communities Partnership and Elena Moreo, Trinity College, Dublin.
- NCP Seeks Receptionist / Administrative Assistant 16 May '13...
- Dublin Citizenship Ceremony May 2013 30 Apr '13...
- New Dublin City Integration Forum Elected 29 Apr '13...
- African Ambassadors in Ireland Events Week 20 May '13 - 25 May '13
- Engaging Women: Taking the Next Step into Politics - One Family & Women for Election 21 May '13
- Association of Ogun States Indigenes Youth Inspiration Day 2013 25 May '13